Login
Login
Register
Search
Products
Capture
Capture Mobile
Capture Component
AtlaBase
Downloads
Download Capture
Download Demo Packs
Download Archive
Graphical Profile
Buy
Licensing
Web Shop
Resellers
Support
Contact & FAQ
Documentation
Forum
Connectivity
Assets
Developers
News
About us
We are Capture!
History
Login
Register
Register
Search
Forum
Forums
Filtered Topics
Unanswered
Unresolved
Announcements
Active Topics
Most Liked
Most Replies
Search Forums
Advanced Search
Forums
Community Support
Forum:
Issues
Please
login
to add a topic.
51
Subscribed to this forum
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
Read First!
Started By
Lars Wernlund
As part of our Community Support section, this forum is primarily meant as a place for people in our community to help eachother. For any urgent support needs or cases where you need to supply confidential content, always e-mail us at supportcapture.se instead!
237
5/13/2026 9:30 AM
by
Lars Wernlund
MA 3 Viz key disabled in Capture 2026
Started By
Ferg
Hi I have been succesfully running two Macs networked together, one for Caopture 2026 and the other for MA 3 onPc with command wing. I am using MA 3 version 2..5.03 on both the Viz key and onPC. I just set the system up again to updtae a Capture plot for an upcoming show and in the Tools conectivity window, the MA 3 pluging is disablled, double clicking the update button does not enable the plug in. I am aware of the process for handshake with Capture and onPC but this is the first time I have ...
1
19
10/2/2026 6:18 AM
by
Ferg
Swing to selection on LED strip nodes
Started By
Floriaan
Swing to selection does not work on individual nodes of an LED strip. It would be really nice if it did.
15
9/30/2026 11:51 AM
by
Floriaan
coordinated on fixture location report
Started By
Jim Vogel
I saw on the fixture location report, there was a ‘coordinated’ but it is always empty for battens.
4
1243
3/28/2020 7:43 PM
by
Jim Vogel
Verbindung Lampy 20/U2 zu Capture 2026
Started By
Linda2406
Ein Hallo in die Runde, wie bekomme ich die Verbindung von Lampy und Capture 2026 hin. Im unterem 4 Fenster Rechts unter DMX Universen kann man Änderungen sehen, wenn man An der Lampy die Drehregler bewegt, aber Vorschau der Beleuchtung Fehlanzeige. Und wie kann man in Capture 2026 Opjekte horizontal drehen MFG
71
9/1/2026 5:57 PM
by
Linda2406
Change Video Optics
Started By
Alexia Alexi
Hi Everybody ! I would like to change to optic of my Video Projector, but I can't do it in the properties of the VP. In 'lighting fixture', I click on the optics, but I don't have any different. Looks like a bug on Capture 2026 Or maybe it's somewhere else Thanks !
1
103
8/31/2026 4:19 PM
by
Alexia Alexi
Menus Scroll left/right as well as up/down
Started By
rich
In the latest version of Capture 2026.1.4 I have an issue where scrolling up/down in menus will simultaneously scroll left/right. The issue is on a Mac M2 laptop and happens both when using 2 finger scroll on the touchpad and using the scroll wheel on a bluetooth mouse. I do not see the same issue on a Windows desktop.
5
157
8/28/2026 3:08 PM
by
rich
Hog5 PC CITP Connection Issue Capture26
Started By
Andrewc71
I'm having issues with Capture26 accepting CITP data from Hog5 PC. On the PC maching I can see the console link in the network tab, as well as seeing the CITP link in Capture. However Capture fixtures are not responding. Originally I imported via Vectoworks26 MVR's. I've also tried a new Capture file as well as a new hog file with a hand full of fixtures. Capture won't accpet the CITP but is seeing SACN from the PC machine.
51
8/27/2026 4:58 PM
by
Andrewc71
Emma does not scale quite right
Started By
Floriaan
I tried to scale one of the people models to a drawing unit of 90cm (from 1 meter). And she doesn't quite 'hold it together';-) I also don't seem to be able to break the group to tighten her up. I am loosing hair trying to solve this problem...
6
198
8/21/2026 5:08 PM
by
Floriaan
Filter by Universe
Started By
Floriaan
Filter by Universe appears to be a special type of filter. It acts as an AND filter. Example: I have a fixture in a layer (Layer 1) and patched to a Universe (Universe 1). I set a filter to include Layer 2, the view with that filter applied does not show the fixture from layer 1. This is expected behaviour. If I have two fixtures in Layer 1 and one of them is patched in Universe 1 and the other in Universe 2 and I check the filters to include Layer 1 and Universe 1 (and uncheck the ...
1
108
8/20/2026 9:28 AM
by
Floriaan
Please
login
to add a topic.
Page 1 of 69
1
2
3
4
5
>
>>