Login
Login
Register
Search
Products
Capture
Capture Mobile
Capture Component
AtlaBase
Downloads
Download Capture
Download Demo Packs
Download Archive
Graphical Profile
Buy
Licensing
Web Shop
Resellers
Support
Contact & FAQ
Documentation
Forum
Connectivity
Assets
Developers
News
About us
We are Capture!
History
Login
Register
Register
Search
Forum
Forums
Filtered Topics
Unanswered
Unresolved
Announcements
Active Topics
Most Liked
Most Replies
Search Forums
Advanced Search
Forums
Official
Forum:
Feature Requests
Please
login
to add a topic.
46
Subscribed to this forum
Topics
Replies
Views
Last Post
Read First!
Started By
Lars Wernlund
Before you post If you have an idea or a suggestion, check first if someone has already posted about it. Use the search function of the forum! If you find a post but it doesn't fully cover your thoughts, consider replying to it to add your perspective. Either way, you can hit the like button to show your support for the post. When you post Stick to a single topic within a post. If you put multiple requests in a single post it makes it very hard to discuss. Describe the problem you...
2804
11/23/2021 9:21 AM
by
Lars Wernlund
kabuki
Started By
kaycee12345
please may you consider adding a kabuki feature, possibly with the curtains model or a seperate model which makes a realistic visualisation of a curtain dropping, even better if it was dmx patchable
15
10/3/2026 12:19 PM
by
kaycee12345
Structural tube-to-tube truss connections – essential for Production Assist workflows
Started By
Benedikt Blech
This is a surprisingly significant limitation in the current Capture → Production Assist workflow: Capture currently cannot create a structural tube-to-tube connection between two truss objects. A very simple real-world example: You have a main truss. You suspend a U-Frame underneath it using couplers. You hang fixtures from the U-Frame. This is a perfectly normal rigging configuration. In Capture, however, the U-Frame can only be positioned underneath the main truss. There is n...
26
10/1/2026 6:21 PM
by
Benedikt Blech
Plot exported as vector
Started By
McLean
I'm very sure that this would be low in your priority list & I'm almost 100 sure that this is currently not possible, but any chance that we could see plots exported as vector as well as raster Ideally Id want to be able to import 1:1 scale into CAD programmes
5
754
6/27/2023 9:42 PM
by
McLean
Google Drive
Started By
YCLD Studio
With the ios Capture application i can open a Capture file in dropbox but not in google drive. Can you please make it possible with google drive Thanks
4
66
9/23/2026 7:06 PM
by
YCLD Studio
Fast change protect/non selectable by create adjustments
Started By
Oz Perrenoud
I think it would be very interesting to have the ability to create patterns for protected or non-selectable items. This is not the same as a layer filter; it is something we would use in conjunction with them. In other words: I select my layer filter to view certain objects, but I only want to modify a few of them at that moment. Then, I change the pattern (edit style). When finished, maintaining the same layer filter select another edit style and modify what I want... and so on.
23
9/29/2026 5:59 PM
by
Oz Perrenoud
Tool to copy layer colors
Started By
Mode Creative
Dear Capture Support Team, Would it be possible to add a feature in the new Capture to copy layer colors It would be great to have a tool that copies the 'Screen Color' to the 'Paper Solid Color', or even to the 'Paper Color' or the 'Paper Text Color'. Ideally, this tool could work directly across the different color columns without the need to create color slots just to apply them elsewhere. Thank you for your time and for the great work on the software! Best regards, Wender Lau...
3
157
3/25/2026 3:04 PM
by
Mode Creative
Flatscreens
Started By
bernat
Hi, Would it be possible to add a Media menu for the flat screens, similar to the one available for projectors This would be much more intuitive than having to edit or assign a new material to the screen whenever the content needs to be changed
1
42
9/24/2026 9:08 PM
by
bernat
Filtering entire groups of layers
Started By
thiago
The separation of layers into groups is great. You need to add an option to filter the entire group, because when you have a group with 15 layers, you have to select them one by one in the filtering. I understand that I can create and save presets, but selecting all layers in the group would be very helpful in various quick situations.
3
227
5/16/2026 12:30 PM
by
thiago
Capture moblie
Started By
Cyanice
Hello, I am a user of your program. I have a suggestion that I want capture mobile to be available on android tablets. I am not an apple user but I want to use capture mobile. Please add this function to android users. Thankyou.
5
920
10/29/2024 12:28 PM
by
Cyanice
Please
login
to add a topic.
Page 1 of 74
1
2
3
4
5
>
>>