Search

Forum

Forum: Feature Requests

45 Subscribed to this forum

Topics

Replies
Views
Last Post

Website wording for version comparison      

Started By  Drew Holmes
I would like you to consider changing the wording on the website to clarify something. I definately got this wrong!  I thought the 1/2/4/Unlimited universe feature would be limited to the visualisation engine. I definately didint realise it would be throughout the software and limit patching for drawing plans.  I've bought a Symphony licence so that when we want to pre-vis a show we can fully patch things, but I've told my colleages to buy Solo licences to work on drawings. They don't need...
2 629
by Drew Holmes

Sequential patching other than main engines      

Started By  Tyko
Hi!  It would be a good functionality to be able to select also the other possible engines in a fixture. For example, I have 64pcs of Tambora Linear 100 fixtures. They have 2 other engines (rgb and strobe) in addition to the main engine. If i want to be able to use the fixture's pixel mapping capabilities in Capture, I have to manually patch every engine in every fixture and calculate the correct offset for the 2nd and 3rd engine. Now as you select the fixtures and do a sequential patch, i...
1 531
by Tyko

Change the importing Scale intead of 2.54mm      

Started By  Jo MARTIN
Hello, Could you please by default change the importing scale on an object, (DWG, Skp gltf....) Could you please keep the original drawing unit (like centimeters, milimeters, meters etc...) Or if it's not in the imported file, keep the drawing scale in meters instead of 2.54mm, because the major part of drawiong unit in this industry is on meters. Thank you
4 517
by Jo MARTIN

Custom Face Style      

Started By  Timo Tali
Please add a custom face style that is a solid but also will render the wireframe would be amazing assist for some of the things.
1 471
by Timo Tali

Invert Pan/Tilt directly from the Fixture table      

Started By  Peter
Could we possibly look to add in a future version 2 columns to the fixture table with checkboxes to invert pan and tilt  That is something i find myself doing often enough that the jump between the fixtures table and the selected items under design tab plus scrolling down each new fixture selection is time consuming.
1 876
by Peter

Symbol Key Configuration window      

Started By  Ofer Brum
Hello folks, Working extensively in theatre enviroment, I would like to suggest some enhanc,ents, to the Symbol Key Configuration window: Can we have an Auto Reload feature, so we don't need to reload the table, upon every related change done in the project Reload used symbols issues: The order of entire table is lost, upon every reload action.. This is a very time consuming matter.. Both the need of having to reload the table again and again, and reordering the entire table again… ...
12 1432
by Ofer Brum

VR the new frontier      

Started By  Sebastiano spagnolo
good evening, are you thinking about a future my clients are starting to ask to enter a virtual world. what are you thinking about in this regard thanks
1 395
by Sebastiano spagnolo

More data for report      

Started By  Keven Dubois
Hi! Would it be possible to integrate more fixture properties into reports For example, the X coordinate of a fixture in order to produce a hanging schedule. For now, it is possible to extract this data via the Fuxture Data and import everything into an Excel file or Google sheet. But creating a report with this data within Capture would be easier..! Merci!
618
by Keven Dubois

Gel lists by frame sizes      

Started By  Keven Dubois
Hi! It would be nice to be able to produce gel lists based on the size of frames instead of fixtures. I imagine this would involve having a frame size property for each fixture. Thank you!
601
by Keven Dubois

Adding Weather Effects.      

Started By  LuukLuukLuuk
Hello Capture Team,  I would love to see Weather effects in Capture, If this is possible. Been looking on the web alot on 3d models for rain but can't seem to find any.  Just like with the smoke, I would love to see Rain or Snow particles and increase it's speed, thickness and amount for instance.  Thank you for reading, greetings, Luuk
693
by LuukLuukLuuk
Page 40 of 74 << < 3839404142 > >>