Capture 2022 revision history
The first release of Capture 2022 was version 2022.0.17, the 8th of March 2022.
Version 2022.0.20, released the 12th April 2022
- Model Import
- Capture project navigator visibility settings are now ignored in model import window.
- Model Export
- Exporting models to glTF or GLB could cause crashes with troubled models.
- Aperture Rendering
- Aperture rendering and bloom could appear broken on Macs with Intel GPUs.
- Mirroring was enabled by mistake when individual groups in objects were selected, possibly leading to objects disppearing.
- Equipment Reports
- New equipment reports included an invalid column that prevented cables from being shown. (This needs to be removed from existing reports, or have the equipment report recreated.)
- Windows Locations
- Window locations were not remembered correctly.
- Fixture Data Export
- The filter option was not applied correctly in fixture data export.
- There were rendering issues with omnidirectional lights on macOS.
- View Navigator
- Changing the View Navigator option did not always refresh the view.
- Dialog Placement
- Dialogs (such as Transform or Duplicate) always opened on the main display on macOS.
- Search Fields
- Fixture and library tab search fields did not scroll with entered text.
Version 2022.0.19, released the 25th March 2022
- Open Project
- Capture could freeze when opening project files with patched cameras.
- Camera Changes
- Capture could crash when triggering camera changes over DMX.
- View Panoration
- It was not possible to toggle panoration on and off while navigating using a touchpad.
- Chopppy Navigation
- View updates were choppy when navigating on Mac.
Version 2022.0.18, released the 18th March 2022
- Truss Snapping
- Trusses could vanish when snapped to line snappers.
- SketchUp Import
- Importing SketchUp files could malfunction on Windows.
- DWG Export
- Exporting to DWG could result in crashes.
- Flame Jets
- Flame jets occasionally visualised as pure white.
- Distance Measures
- Selection of the start point of cumulative distance measures did not work well.
- Prism Effects
- Visualisation of prism effects was broken.
- Beam Edges
- The edges of beams could look noisy.
- Undocked Windows
- Undocked windows lost their window titles.
- Group Center
- Excessive amounts of group centers rendered in groups containing groups.
- Student Edition
- It was not possible to open project files in the Student Edition unless the library had been installed.
- Aperture Location
- Apertures could render at incorrect locations.
- Strobe Control
- The visualisation of strobe with secondary speed control could malfunction.
For older versions of Capture, see the Capture 2021 revision history.