Capture 2021 revision history
The first release of Capture 2021 was version 2021.0.31, the 9th of March 2021.
Version 2021.0.35, released the 1st April 2021
- Line Weight
- The minimum line weight of layers has been reduced to 0.1 pt.
- Line Rendering
- Capture could hang when rendering the new line object.
- Beam Rendering
- Beams could appear degenerate in some quality settings, especially with breakup gobos and wide beams.
- Effect Rendering
- Flame and CO2 effects could render "choppily" if the computer had been on without a restart for long.
Version 2021.0.34, released the 23rd March 2021
- Reduced TDR sensitivity (likelihood of video card timeouts) when rendering.
- Viewing reports from old projects files or removing columns in reports could lead to crashes.
- Presentations failed fail to start on macOS.
- DWG Export
- Exporting projects with multiple objects with the same drawing name to DWG could fail with an internal error.
- MVR Files
- Channel information field mapping changed from FixtureId to FixtureID.
- Special Effects
- Control over special effect parameters in the control pane could be lost when changing DMX modes.
Version 2021.0.33, released the 14th March 2021
- Visualisation automatic quality and performance enhancements.
- Polygon Form
- Changing the extrusion to or from 0 could cause a crash.
- glTF Export
- Material alpha mask cutoff was exported regardless of alpha mode.
- MVR Import
- Fixtures could be patched on the wrong universes.
- MVR Export
- Some fixture types could result in broken MVR exports.
- MVR Export
- The MVR Unit Number field could be exported with non-digit characters.
- Depth variation artefacts in multi-aperture fixture beams have been reduced.
- Opening project files saved in Capture Argo could fail.
Version 2021.0.32, released the 9th March 2021
- Some software dependencies were not installed correctly, causing Capture to not start on some machines.
- Student Edition
- Saving projects files in the Student Edition lead to a crash.
For older versions of Capture, see the Capture 2020 revision history.