Capture 2020 revision history
The first release of Capture 2020 was version 2020.0.28, the 10th of March 2020.
Version 2020.0.30, released the 26th March 2020
- Improved performance of colour mixing fixture visualisation.
- Beam Quality
- Improved quality of beams in lower resolutions.
- Eos OSC
- Shutting down Eos could cause Capture to crash.
- Model Import
- Importing models with textures larger than 8192 x 8192 pixels could cause Capture to crash.
- Keyboard shortcuts did not work for commands in the Edit menu.
- Intensity Scaling
- The intensity scaling property of fixtures only worked in one beam in fixtures with multiple beams.
- Property Editing
- Dropdown menu properties rendered overlapped on macOS when in Dark Mode.
Version 2020.0.29, released the 12th March 2020
- Focus Planes
- Deleting a focus plane could cause a crash.
- SketchUp Import
- SketchUp 2020 files did not import on Windows.
- Eos OSC
- Capture could freeze as connections attempts to Eos were being made.
- View Navigator
- The orbit / panoration button of the view navigator did not change its icon based on the global free-flight navigation setting.
- Patched Cameras
- Playing back movie snapshots with camera positions of patched cameras could produce spurious jumps of the camera to origo.
- Decorative Fixtures
- The performance of decorative fixtures in large projects was poor.
- Translation Tool
- The local language could be shown instead of English on the right hand side.
For older versions of Capture, see the Capture 2019 revision history.