Hi I have been succesfully running two Macs networked together, one for Caopture 2026 and the other for MA 3 onPc with command wing. I am using MA 3 version 2..5.03 on both the Viz key and onPC. I just set the system up again to updtae a Capture plot for an upcoming show and in the Tools conectivity window, the MA 3 pluging is disablled, double clicking the update button does not enable the plug in. I am aware of the process for handshake with Capture and onPC but this is the first time I have encountered this issue.
I am running the latest Capture 2026 version.
Any tips greatfully recieved
Ferg
Problem solved!! quite simple really, just had to click on the disabled button to ingage the plug in ( I have a few MA 3 vesrsion just pick the one that wortks wit your Ma Software) back to wok now all good