Search

Forum

Capture moblie

 5 Replies
 1 Subscribed to this topic
 46 Subscribed to this forum
Sort:
Cyanice
New Member
Posts: 1
New Member
  • Quote
  • Reply
Hello, I am a user of your program. I have a suggestion that I want capture mobile to be available on android tablets. I am not an apple user but I want to use capture mobile. Please add this function to android users.


Thankyou.


Lars Wernlund
Staff Member
Posts: 1179
Staff Member
  • Quote
  • Reply

We have no plans for this really. The iOS platform almost came for free for us since we already had a macOS version. An Android version would be closer related to a Linux versions which we also don't have.

Given that Capture is a professional tool, we would suggest that you purchase an iPad if you need to use Capture Mobile.

Technical Director
Capture Visualisation
Mika_Aus
New Member
Posts: 7
New Member
  • Quote
  • Reply

Just womdering if this has been looked at again. As it would be useful as more and more users are heading towards android. 

Lars Wernlund
Staff Member
Posts: 1179
Staff Member
  • Quote
  • Reply

No, we haven't looked at it and have no plans to look at it.

Technical Director
Capture Visualisation
YCLD Studio
Basic Member
Posts: 19
Basic Member
  • Quote
  • Reply

Hi,

I'm a mac os and ios user and would like that google drive ios mobile will be able to open a capture file. Tht's possible with dropbox ios  but. not good google drive. 

Is it in your plan?

My best,

Lars Wernlund
Staff Member
Posts: 1179
Staff Member
  • Quote
  • Reply

 @YCLD Studio - I believe i just commented on this in another post. In short, this is outside of our app's control, this is something that happens in iOS. You will need to investigate your Google Drive app!

Technical Director
Capture Visualisation