Search

Forum

Forum: Feature Requests

46 Subscribed to this forum

Topics

Replies
Views
Last Post

Report Item symbol      

Started By  bernat
Hi, If you change the symbol of the report Item it change its propeties. I would like to be able to change the symbol/icon while keeping the Item  properties as with a light fixture. Regards, Bernat
813
by bernat

Filter Annotation for Moving Lights      

Started By  benjaminauer
Some Moving Lights have a filter frame in front of the head. also, it is always possible to tape a filter infront of anything. so maybe can you allow filter annotation for all kind of fixtures also, sometimes we use custom created gel material. so it would be great to improve editabilty of the filter field, and also allow to write directly in it. filter handling could and should be improved, like removing or changing the order single gels.
843
by benjaminauer

Texture Generator patch overlap      

Started By  Andreas
When you are using the Texture Genarator to get LED-Strips in your Design you very quickly end up filling your universes with a single Strip (so in that case 'Material'). There's just a HUGE problem, I can not patch overlap universes in the Texture Generator. So wheneever I want to visualize Strips that are 'longer' than a Universe of LED-Tape I have to tediously work at what length the Universe fills up, split the part there and than add a different Material. To be very clear this is extremely ...
987
by Andreas

Template Project Files      

Started By  Andreas
Office has a concept of Template Files, which are setup in the users favor and create a new document when opened. Something similar for Capture would be great. Sure the Workaround is to just have a Project File Setup and start from there but I think proper Templates are much cleaner.
955
by Andreas

Drag and Drop Import Model      

Started By  Andreas
Please add a Drag and Drop Option for Model Import. Just Drag and drop a Model into the Software and the import dialog opens.
818
by Andreas

Drag and Drop Import Model      

Started By  Andreas
Please add a Drag and Drop Option for Model Import. Just Drag and drop a Model into the Software and the import dialog opens.
756
by Andreas

Section View from the other Side      

Started By  Andreas
It's always been very odd to me, that there is only one  Section View from the Right. I know I can just move my Camera to the other Side, but in Plot Mode it does not 'snap' in to the View with all the Annotations. While we're here an Isometric View w/ Annotations would also be nice.
924
by Andreas

Weight Visibility in Plot      

Started By  Andreas
Sometimes it would be handy to be able to also print Weight as an Annotation onto Plots.
956
by Andreas

Circuits for anything that can draw Power and Report Items      

Started By  Andreas
Could you please add a Circuit field for anything that can draw power. LED-Panels for example still don't have circuits column. Report Items also should have a Circuit field, especially since you're now able to use it as an surrogate-fixture.
913
by Andreas

Scenes in Plots      

Started By  Andreas
Assigning a specific scene to a Plot would be super helpful. For one of my recent projects I had three set sizes in different scenes. To get the plots for all the different sizes I had to go thru a fidely process of selecting the right scene and than exporting the right plot. This would have bene so much easier when a Plot could correlate to a scene. So I could just make the plot once, copy it and than assign a different scene.
3 761
by Andreas
Page 63 of 73 << < 6162636465 > >>