Search

Forum

Forum: Feature Requests

46 Subscribed to this forum

Topics

Replies
Views
Last Post

Motion Construct - PSN      

Started By  Olly
Currently motion construct when connected to a PSN tracker, only the XYZ position affects the object. Could the ability to invert PSN or the rotation of the motion construct be taken into account please Sometimes (as per a converstaion with Lars at Prolight) the tracker data sent from other software can be inverted, especially when working with space devices (combining multiple hoists to one tracker with XYZ Yaw Pitch Roll).
638
by Olly

Key Bindings      

Started By  Mark Hanna
Hi, Just wonndering could there be a way to transfer the key binding created in Capture 2023 to Capture 2024. At the moment I have reasign them all manually again, Thanks, Mark
2 458
by Mark Hanna

Fixture Duplicate & Import      

Started By  Merril
When duplicating fixtures, I would like the ability to include the same patch, rather than duplicating it as unpatched.  Perhaps you could make this as a setting for people who prefer unpatched – in which case I will set it to patched.   This is a big deal when you are duplicating many fixtures to compare designs using the same fixtures. In the Fixtures table, I would also like the ability to copy and/or paste values in multiple cells at the same time – like you can do in an excel spreads...
1 589
by Merril

Global Illumination      

Started By  Alex
Could Capture get more realistic Global Illumination This would make the light reflect and shine more accurate throughout the scene. At the moment the Fill light is not accurate at all and just fills the room with the color of the light instead of calculating multiple lighting bounces.
754
by Alex

Higher Bitrate for Renders      

Started By  Alex
Would it be possible to add an option where the user can set a custom bitrate value for movie renders Also a second option would be also very useful to choose between VBR (Varible Bitrate) and CBR (Constant Bitrate). I find that the final exports are too compressed because it uses VBR. When setting the bitrate in Capture to Ultra for example it will not export at that bitrate shown next to the 'Ultra' text because it adapts itself. This could be fixed by using CBR.
933
by Alex

Select Unselectable with modifier key      

Started By  Andreas
It would be really helpful if Objects that are set to unselectable could be selected with a modifier key. eg CMD Shit Click.
1 466
by Andreas

Presentation File Navigation Setting - Free Flight      

Started By  Jon Murphy
In capture 2024, when exporting to a presentation file on MacOS, the Free-Flight navigation setting does not carry over.  In other words I have Free-Flight navigation enabled in capture but when opening the presentation file, then switching to Plot view, the trackpad on my MacBook rotates the camera with free-flight not enabled.  Feature Request would be to have a setting to export Free Flight settiing for the Presentation File or to automatically change the tackpad behavor when switching ...
804
by Jon Murphy

Heathmap fot the projectors      

Started By  Balazs Antal
Hi there, Just a heads up question. I am start using Capture, I mostly done projector mapping works. I saw your tutorial about focus planes: https://www.youtube.com/w...v=xooy0asoF9I&t=138s I am curious is there any chance to set heat map to the projector fixture Is is possible to get a value in cd/sqm or lx Screenshot
681
by Balazs Antal

Underlay used with send to back/front      

Started By  Floriaan
If I use the new Underlay function in combination with send to back or send to front, I get some inconsistant results. I would like both my title blocks and symbol key (from the underlay) to appear in front of my Plot view. My thought was to send the Plot view to the back. This works only for the Fixture key, but not for the title block. My title block is build out of a bunch of text frames. Is there a different way to appraoch this
7 850
by Floriaan

Capture 2024 // Image border      

Started By  Keven Dubois
Hi! Excellent addition to finally be able to add images to our plots! One thing however: is it possible to get rid of the black border surrounding an image Thanks,
795
by Keven Dubois
Page 50 of 73 << < 4849505152 > >>