Capture Atlas revision history
The first release of Capture Atlas was version 22.0.11, the 9th of May 2016.
Version 22.1.8, released the 10th January 2017
- SketchUp Import
- When importing files from SketchUp, Capture tried to guess the scale.
- Circle Truss
- When adding circular truss from the library an incorrect diameter adjustment was made, resulting in the wrong diameter.
- Power Location
- The power location indicator symbol was not drawn for fixtures not using the plot symbol.
Version 22.1.7, released the 28th November 2016
- Beam Flickering
- Lighting beams would flicker on Intel HD 2000/3000 video cards.
- HSV Modes
- Colour mixing in HSV modes only produced red coloured outputs.
- CITP Universes
- CITP-based DMX universe transfer was limited to a maximum of 100 universes.
Version 22.1.5, released the 31st October 2016
- Deleting Materials
- Deleting a material could lead to a crash on Mac OS X.
- Text Editing
- Typing special characters when editing text could lead to a crash on Mac OS X.
- Video Looping
- All video players would always restart playback whenever any video player had reached its end on Mac OS X.
- Colour Presets
- Fixtures would get stuck in colour presets if they used another colour mixing mode than when not in a preset.
- Fixture Visualization
- Changing between layers with different settings for whether fixture visualization is enabled did not enable or disable fixture visualization.
Version 22.1.4, released the 6th October 2016
- CITP Disconnect
- Capture could crash when a CITP connection was lost.
- Project Tabs
- Double clicking in the empty space of the Design tab properties list or the Library tab tree lead to a crash on Mac OS X.
- Library Tab
- Selecting an item in the tree of the library tab when the tree did not have focus could lead to it collapsing on Mac OS X.
- Drag & Drop
- When quick copying items in orthographic wireframe views they were inserted at origo if their center was located behind the camera.
- Annotation Offset
- Annotations did not have an extra depth offset to prevent them from being drawn inside other near objects in front and section views.
- Prism Visualization
- Engaging a prism in a fixture could lead to beams showing random graphics.
- DWG Import
- DWG model import respected the active layout rather than always using model space.
Version 22.1.3, released the 5th September 2016
- Circular Truss
- Assigning a circle angle to a straight truss without a circle diameter lead to Capture hanging.
Version 22.1.2, released the 23rd August 2016
- Adding Fixtures
- Adding fixtures with any view showing fixture information could lead to a crash.
- EntTec Devices
- Disconnecting an EntTec device could lead to a crash.
- Projected Lighting
- Lighting projected towards the direction of the camera and on a surface near the camera could sometimes be partially cut.
- VCP Devices
- Unrecognized virtual COM-port devices would remain locked by Capture and unavailable to other softwares.
- Project Save
- The asterisk project change indicator in the project window was not cleared correctly on project save.
Version 22.1.1, released the 17th August 2016
- Layered Control
- Support for dual layer (ie. master & individual cell) light and colour control in fixtures.
- Backup Files
- In the event that a project file backup is present on open or save, choices for dealing with this are presented.
- Circular Truss
- The diameter of circular truss has been changed to refer to the outer diameter rather than the center diameter.
- Locked Layers
- Non-structural editing (such as filtering or number assignments as opposed to for instance deleting and grouping) operations are now allowed for fixtures in locked layers.
- Mac Printing
- Printing in the 'non imageable' area is now allowed on Mac OS X.
- Focus Change
- When changing focus between views and windows some operations were not enabled or disabled properly.
- Mac Colours
- Visualization colour rendering on Mac OS X has been adjusted for better correctness.
- Plot Grid
- Setting the grid width or height of a plot view inset to 0 lead to Capture hanging.
- Mac Menus
- The context menus of the universe as well as frame list editor views did not work on Mac OS X.
- Stuck Shutters
- The use of colour macro channels could lead to shutters getting stuck in visualization.
- EntTec Devices
- EntTec DMX device support did not work on Mac OS X 10.11.
- Mac Menus
- System commands in the menu on Mac OS X were not localized.
- Fixture Report
- Fixture reports did not sort properly by patch if custom patch bases were used.
Version 22.0.25, released the 5th July 2016
- Multiple Properties
- Sometimes a property edited through a dropdown menu was not changeable if multiple objects were selected.
- Wide Beams
- The visualization of projections from very wide angle fixtures could fail at certain viewing positions.
Version 22.0.24, released the 27th June 2016
- Laser Projections
- Laser projections on surfaces at a long distance from the camera could fail.
- Page Settings
- Printer page settings were lost between saving and opening project files.
- Barndoor Adjustments
- Making barndoor adjustments caused bright flashes on the barndoors that caused automatic exposure fluctuations.
Version 22.0.23, released the 20th June 2016
- Large Objects
- Loading project files containing very large objects could lead to a crash.
- Presentation Quit
- Terminating a presentation on Mac OS X using Cmd+Q could lead to a crash.
- Right Click
- Right click could not be emulated with Ctrl-click on Mac OS X in list and tree views.
- Plot Scale
- The plot view inset scale text was misaligned for larger text sizes .
- Sorting of project items was case sensitive in some views.
- Omnidirectional lighting fixtures were not included in reports.
Version 22.0.21, released the 3rd June 2016
- Plot Printing
- Plots printed on Mac OS X could have an incorrect vertical offset, depending on printer characteristics.
- Symbol Key
- It was not possible to edit custom texts in plot symbol keys on Mac OS X.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- The Delete and Deselect All keyboard shortcuts did not work in the plot editor.
- Frontmount Annotations
- The connecting line between frontmount fixtures (such as scrollers, blinders, etc.) and their annotations was incorrectly placed.
Version 22.0.19, released the 27th May 2016
- Student Edition
- The Student Edition for Mac OS X app was not correctly signed.
Version 22.0.18, released the 24th May 2016
- Delete Layer
- Deleting layers could take very long time if used in many objects.
- Fixture Snap
- Conventional fixtures that had been focused snapped to truss at the wrong location.
- Fixture Speed
- Jumping back to motion speed control from motion time control of fixtures did not work.
- SketchUp Textures
- Models with textures imported with incorrect colours on Mac OS X.
- Rotation Anchor
- The rotation anchor would appear when only one a measurement end was selected.
- Import Model
- The import model progress dialog had several issues on Mac OS X.
- Recent Files
- Recently access files no longer accessible were not listed in the welcome window.
Version 22.0.15, released the 20th May 2016
- Save Image
- Saving images on a Mac with an AMD Radeon R9 series video card would fail.
- Hog Connectivity
- Connecting to a Hog lighting console could fail.
Version 22.0.13, released the 17th May 2016
- R9 300 Series
- Fixed live visualization rendering issues on Macs with AMD Radeon R9 300 series video cards.
- Laser Beams
- Laser beams maximum length prevented large scale projection visualization.
- Plot Styles
- Plot styles did not apply to plot view insets.
- DWG Import
- Imported DXF/DWG objects were hollow/wireframe.
- Project Save
- Saving files in folders synchronized with services such as DropBox and Google Drive was prone to errors.
- Video Playback
- Some video files did not play back correctly on Windows.
- Fixture Channel
- A fixture's channel property was not editable in the Design tab.
- Slot Frames
- The slot frames column of the Fixtures tab did not always appear on Mac OS X.
- Widget Layers
- Widgets could be assigned to and were coloured by layers, but not hidden through layer sets.
Version 22.0.12, released the 10th May 2016
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Capture did not run properly on Mac OS X 10.9.
- Blank Printouts
- Printing plots on Mac OS X could result in blank pages.
- Page Layout
- Page layout settings did not carry through to printing in Mac OS X.
For older versions of Capture, see the Capture Argo revision history.