As we have recently added Twitter to our rich communication portfolio and feel the time is right for a recap of all options available for connecting with us!
Like Capture Sweden on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/capturesweden.
Follow @CaptureSweden on Twitter - https://twitter.com/CaptureSweden.
On our website http://www.capturesweden.com, where among other things you can find:
- Our FAQ page, which contains the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Our documentation page with the reference manual, our award winning interactive iPad manual as well as as links to a number of tutorial videos on YouTube.
- Our forum, a great communication channel for anything from feature requests to discussions on how to visualize specific setups or connecting to a particular console.
- Our showcase submission page, if you would like to share with us a show you did with Capture.
When in search for answers and before e-mailing us, we kindly ask that you first consult with the sources above, if relevant. Our three e-mail addresses are:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - if you run into technical problems of any sort or have usage questions not answered by the reference manual.
- email@example.com - for all and any library requests. Library requests are normally served within a few days, depending on the availability of necessary product documentation.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions related to licensing costs, product offers or similar.