This is how we will make your application shine
- Take two-dimensional “fixture layout” views to the next level with three dimensions.
- Provide live visualization of any fixtures; examples include visualization of specific fixtures, selected fixtures as well as all fixtures.
- Use multiple simultaneous visualization views with live, blind or other prerecorded states.
- Providing built-in live visualization of Capture project files.
- Import fixture information from Capture project files such as patch, location, filters and gobos used.
- Export Capture project files for continued editing in Capture.
A reasonable amount of customizations and enhancements as per the customer's request is also included.
The Capture Component provides a C API which allows you to:
- Programmatically create and manipulate multiple instances of Capture's document model in memory.
- Serialize and deserialize instances of Capture's document model to and from Capture's project file format.
- Embed views that visualize a Capture document in real-time in your application.
- Interact with views to provide selection, focusing and other sorts of spacial functionality.
- Stream DMX data internally in memory, without the need for any network protocols.
The Capture component is available as a Windows DLL and a macOS framework.
If you have any questions or would like to acquire more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.